Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Conscience of a Cuckservative...



From his campaign's web site...

Meet Jeb

My life changed forever when I was a young man on an exchange program in León Guanajuato, Mexico. Across a plaza, I saw a girl. She spoke little English, and my Spanish was a work in progress. But for me, it was love at first sight. Some people don’t think that’s a real thing—but I know. I couldn’t sleep; I couldn’t eat; I lost 20 pounds. From the moment I got to know her, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
Wait.. it get's even better...

It took some convincing, but she came around, and in February 1974, we got married at the Newman Catholic Center at my alma mater, the University of Texas. In the years ahead, whether I was changing baby diapers in Caracas, Venezuela, building a business in Miami or leading a state in Tallahassee, Columba has been with me, my best friend in all of life’s challenges and joys. She has brought an order and a purpose to my life that no 17-year-old could have imagined.
This is supposed to inspire the masses to vote for him to be "Leader of the Free World"???!!!
This is what you lead your own web site with? I can hear Putin pissing himself with laughter!

There's a word beginning with P that describes Jeb! perfectly... and it isn't Presidential.
  • Bush, Sr. gave us " Kinder, gentler" cucksevatism.
  • W was " Compassionate" cuckservatism.
  • It seems Jeb! will offer "limp wristed" cuckservatism.

Cuck away, Jeb!





No comments:

Post a Comment